The smooth, timely, and reliable movement of parts, components, and supplies from point of origin to the end user requires a number of activities and disciplines – including sourcing and acquisition; packaging; transportation; tracking; continuous visibility of assets; inventory control; distribution; and final delivery.
Our optimized global supply chain offers clients many significant benefits, including:
- A much lower risk of an interruption in parts flow.
- On demand, real time SCM status visibility.
- The ability to “shape” stock levels to site-specific demands/ requirements.
- The ability to obtain and transport OEM certified parts whenever and wherever they are needed.
- Significantly reduced response times for order placement, tracking and arrival.
- Continuous visibility and accountability of all orders and parts movement.
- Embedded ISO-driven cost, quality, schedule, and performance metrics.
In support of flight operations, we:
- Verify the certification of OEM parts.
- Account for, track, and deliver parts.
Ensure that parts are installed at an OEM authorized repair facility.