DGC International offered translation, interpretation, and transcription services to support U.S. Army missions across the globe.
Our role on this C5ISR contract was to ensure that U.S. Army personnel were capable of quickly communicating with allies, ensuring security, quick reaction capability, and maintaining the highest state of readiness. DGC International offered a proven quick reaction capability to meet rapid turnaround requirements.
Safety and Training Capabilities
Forces operating against insurgent factions in Afghanistan rely on a steady, uninterrupted flow of fuel from DGC International facilities. Because accidents and delays at our facilities could lead to loss of life or reduced operational tempos among coalition forces, it is imperative that we maintain the strictest safety standards.
DGC International regularly performs stringent readiness and safety audits of our overseas facilities. A vital part of that effort involves continuous training of local staff. DGCI management ensures that local staff members receive daily safety briefings, and regular training on each standard operating procedure. Additionally, employees receive monthly refresher training to correct deficiencies, and ensure that standards are maintained.
The long-term goal of DGC International is to prepare local staff members to manage operations to the standards required by the Department of Defense or State Department without the assistance of outside parties. Such a capacity would uplift and support the local population by providing a secure financial base and lay a foundation for life-long learning for the workers and their families.
Superior Supply Chain Management
The smooth, timely, and reliable movement of parts, components, and supplies from point of origin to the end user requires a number of activities and disciplines – including sourcing and acquisition; packaging; transportation; tracking; continuous visibility of assets; inventory control; distribution; and final delivery.
Our optimized global supply chain offers clients many significant benefits, including:
- A much lower risk of an interruption in parts flow.
- On demand, real time SCM status visibility.
- The ability to “shape” stock levels to site-specific demands/ requirements.
- The ability to obtain and transport OEM certified parts whenever and wherever they are needed.
- Significantly reduced response times for order placement, tracking and arrival.
- Continuous visibility and accountability of all orders and parts movement.
- Embedded ISO-driven cost, quality, schedule, and performance metrics.
In support of flight operations, we:
- Verify the certification of OEM parts.
- Account for, track, and deliver parts.
Ensure that parts are installed at an OEM authorized repair facility.