DGCI carefully tailors staffing requirements to meet clients’ diverse –and often rapidly evolving –warehousing and inventory management needs. The labor mix is impacted by many factors, including:
- The presence or absence of unions.
- Ebbs and flows of contractual requirements, including stand up, surge periods, and ramp downs.
- The physical location of the warehouse.
- Specific needs or wishes of our clients, based on their mission requirements.
DGCI places a strong emphasis on the development and nurturance of human capital–and places a special focus on job training, personal development, safety, and workforce productivity.
The management of information systems is a core DGCI strength. Within the organization, we have a program management office that is dedicated to procurement and logistics applications. This group is in frequent contact with our clients and has established a long track record of successful war fighter support. As part of our ERP services, we have:
- Established interfaces with military requirements and ERP systems
- Managed distribution and supply chain requirements
- Provided yard and inventory management services
Material Handling Equipment
DGCI provides all required equipment, training, maintenance and more. Our MHE services include:
- Fleet evaluation and maintenance
- MHE operation and training
- Lifecycle asset management
When the contract calls for the segregation of cargo, DGCI provides a caged security are. Our Facility Security Officer ensures that sensitive or dangerous goods are handled properly. Our warehouses are equipped with 24/7 security measures, including real time video/audio monitoring.