- What information we collect and why we collect it.
- How we use that information.
Information we collectWe use various technologies to collect and store information when you visit a DGC International site, and this may include sending one or more cookies or anonymous identifiers to your device. The types of personal information users of our sites may submit include:
- contact information (such as name, postal address, telephone number and email address);
- employment information (such as title, division and employer), including military rank;
- login credentials for the Sites;
- other personal information submitted by current of prospective suppliers and subcontractors, such as Social Security number, diversity-related information (such as ethnicity), federal tax ID number, disability status, and civil and criminal country history;
- other personal information submitted by job applicants, such as a résumé or C.V., work authorization information, salary history, education history, information about security clearances, citizenship information and, for jobs with DGC International entities, ethnicity, race and gender; and
- other personal information found in content that users provide.
- Information you give us. For example, our contact us page asks for name, phone, company, email address, and message. Information submitted through our recruiting and partnering activities.
- Information we get from your use of our site. We may collect information about the URLs on our site that you use and how you use them, or you view and interact with our ads and content.
- details of how you used our service, such as your search queries.
- Internet protocol address.
- device event information such as crashes, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and referral URL.
- cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
- cookies and anonymous identifiers to help us see how our site is used so we can improve our site presentation.
How we use information we collectWe may use the information described above to:
- provide products and services;
- send you promotional materials or other communications;
- communicate about, and administer your participation in, special events, programs, offers, surveys and market research;
- respond to your inquiries;
- process employment applications, including by assessing qualifications, verifying information, and conducting reference or other employment-related checks;
- comply with and enforce applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards and our policies.
- evaluate potential suppliers and subcontractors and manage our relationships with them;
- provide and administer human resources services for DGCI employees;
- perform data analyses (including anonymization and aggregation of personal information);
- operate, evaluate and improve our business (including developing new products and services; enhancing and improving our products and services; managing our communications; analyzing our products, services and communications; and performing accounting, auditing and other internal functions);
- •protect against, identify and prevent cybersecurity and other security events, espionage, fraud and other unlawful activity, claims and other liabilities; and
Sharing informationRemember that when you share information publicly, it may be indexable by search engines, such as Google.
- meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations.
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of DGC International, our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
Your Rights and ChoicesWe offer choices in connection with the personal information we collect from you. To update your preferences, ask us to remove your information or submit a request, please contact us via our Contact page. To the extent provided by the law of your jurisdiction, you may request access to the personal information we maintain about you within practical and legal limits. You may request that we correct, amend, delete or block the information by contacting us as indicated below. Where provided by law, you may withdraw any consent you previously provided to us or object at any time on legitimate grounds to the processing of your personal information, and we will apply your preferences going forward.
Information securityWe work hard to protect DGC International and our users from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of information we hold. In particular:
- We encrypt many of our services using SSL.
- We review our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorized access to systems.
- We restrict access to personal information to DGC International employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it for us, and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.